Inaruwa, Sunsari, Nov. 14: A fire broke out at a house at Sakhuwagachhi of Inaruwa-3 in Sunsari on Tuesday night destroying property worth over Rs 1 million, said the police.
A short circuit caused the flame. The house of local resident Surendra Dulal was destroyed in the incident that occurred when Dulal and his family members were out to celebrate Chhath festival, said the villagers.
The blaze was doused later by a joint team of the police, Armed Police Force and the locals with the help of a fire engine from Dharan and Itahari Sub Metropolitan Cities. RSS
Tokyo (Japan), Sept. 13: A new leadership assumed responsibilities at the Non Resident Nepalese Association (NRNA), Japan on Sunday. The new office bearers took oath of office and secrecy after a long fought battle resulting from dissatisfaction from those who…