Bajura, Feb. 2: A fire broke out in Bajura District Office early this morning.
An electric short circuit led to a fire in the office at around 6:00 am, when the police personnel were out, the office said. As a result of the fire, property worth more than a hundred thousand rupees was destroyed. The office was presently based in temporary tent as a new building is under-construction.
Police officials and locals worked together to put out the fire. RSS
Tokyo (Japan), Sept. 13: A new leadership assumed responsibilities at the Non Resident Nepalese Association (NRNA), Japan on Sunday. The new office bearers took oath of office and secrecy after a long fought battle resulting from dissatisfaction from those who…