Biratnagar, Aug. 19: A teenage manual worker died in Morang from electric shock on Friday evening.
The deceased has been identified as Anil Kumar Sah, 18, of Budhiganga rural municipality – 4, Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar said.
Sah was electrocuted when he accidentally made contact with an electric wire while cleaning the roof of Himalaya City Rickshaw Industry. He died in course of treatment at the Nobel Hospital in Biratnagar. RSS
Tokyo (Japan), Sept. 13: A new leadership assumed responsibilities at the Non Resident Nepalese Association (NRNA), Japan on Sunday. The new office bearers took oath of office and secrecy after a long fought battle resulting from dissatisfaction from those who…