Kakadbhitta, Dec. 14: A fire that broke out at the canteen within the premises of the Kakadbhitta Higher Secondary School in Jhapa gutted goods and property worth over Rs 1.2 million.
The canteen is run by Narayan Bista of Mechinagar-6. Police said the fire started at 5 am today due to the leakage of LPG from the regulator of cooking gas cylinder at the canteen. Although there were no human casualties, the fire entirely gutted the tin-roofed canteen.
Personnel from the local Armed Police Force and Nepal Police as well as locals put down the fire with the help of a fire engine brought from Mechinagar Municipality. RSS
Tokyo (Japan), Sept. 13: A new leadership assumed responsibilities at the Non Resident Nepalese Association (NRNA), Japan on Sunday. The new office bearers took oath of office and secrecy after a long fought battle resulting from dissatisfaction from those who…