Dang, Mar. 16: A fire broke out in a fabric industry at Ghorahi sub metropolitan city-10 in the district destroying property worth approximately Rs 1.5 million, said the police.
A short-circuit is blamed for the fire. Property like manufactured quilts, wools and machines were burnt down, said the industry owner Anil Gurung of Megang rural municipality-3 in Nuwakot district. The fire was doused with the help of the police, local people and a fire engine. RSS
Tokyo (Japan), Sept. 13: A new leadership assumed responsibilities at the Non Resident Nepalese Association (NRNA), Japan on Sunday. The new office bearers took oath of office and secrecy after a long fought battle resulting from dissatisfaction from those who…