Lamahi (Dang), Dec. 14: Three minors of a same family died in a fire that occurred in the house of Nabaraj Pun at Banglachuli Rural Municipality-8, Dang. Pun’s seven-year-old son Krishna Kumar, five-year-old daughter Asmita and two-year-old daughter Anju died in the fire that happened on Thursday night after the solar battery got exploded in the thatched-roof house, according to Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Ram Prasad Gharti of Dang District Police Office.
Pun’s one-year-old infant son escaped the incident as the Pun couple had gone to visit a witch doctor for the ‘treatment’ of the infant, police said.
The fire was contained at last midnight with supports from locals and police personnel. All the properties in the house, seven cows and four goats were also destroyed in the tragic incident, according to the police.
Meanwhile, a shoes store owned by Bhim Prasad Ghimire was caught with the fire in Tulsipur-5 in the district today. According to DSP Prem Bahadur Shahi of Tulsipur Area Police Office, entire goods in the three-storied house gutted in the fire that occurred at around 6:15 this morning. No human causality was reported in the incident. Police said that the reason behind the fire is not confirmed as yet. RSS
Tokyo (Japan), Sept. 13: A new leadership assumed responsibilities at the Non Resident Nepalese Association (NRNA), Japan on Sunday. The new office bearers took oath of office and secrecy after a long fought battle resulting from dissatisfaction from those who…